This morning while Mary and I were eating breakfast together she suddenly looked up at me and counted to 10. I was so thrilled I asked her to do it again and she did. I ran for the video camera and pushed my luck and asked Mary to count to ten for Mommy one more time and to my amazement she did! Yea Mary!
We think Mary is so great and such a quick learner. She amazes us everyday with something that she can do.
Here is a video of Mary "reading" a book, counting to ten, and singing "Row Your Boat". Enjoy!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That was SOOOO cute! I love the end when she gets up really close to the camera. She is just so stinkin' adorable!
Holy Cow!!!!!!! that is all I can say!
Wow, Mary! She's growing up! Thanks for the captions.
Post a Comment