Sunday, June 6, 2010

Video - Rachel Sings the ABCs

Rachel loves to sing songs. We sing children's songs with her all the time and she has her favorites. Usually when she sings it is difficult to understand her and you can only tell what she is singing by listening to the tune. I think you can follow along with her version of the ABCs. Enjoy!

12 comments:

allie said...

Oh my goodness, that has got to be the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love how wide her eyes are! Such a cutie!

allie said...

The boys just watched it like 5 times in a row and they all loved it. Dallin said her little mouth was so cute! :) That is such a precious video!

Katie May said...

My girls are lovin this movie!!

"Yay! Good job Rachel!!! Where's your sister, Mary??" haha!

The Sullengers said...

That was so sweet! She is such a cutie - can't wait for her in nursery!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

That is a future American idol for sure! I am glad I finally go to hear it:)

Cara said...

Darling!

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Yeah, and I was proud of Morgan doing this at 2. Go Rachie!

Reiko said...

Rachel is so grown up. Too cute!

Jen Ketcher said...

Wow, that's impressive! I love her squint face when she's almost done. Very cute.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

That is adorable!!!! Kyleigh really liked watching the video too and singing along ;-)

Aubrey said...

Wow, Rachie!!! That's awesome. Celeste loved watching her cousins sing. (Loved Mary's singing too!)

ell.el.p said...

This is too adorable!! :)