Friday, June 25, 2010

The Kahuna


Our friends had this giant waterslide at their house for a few days and we loved getting to play on it. I went down with Mary a few dozen times and even though Rachel is way too young to be going down this slide she really wanted to, so I took her. When Murray came home from school he took the girls too. THANK YOU GREAR FAMILY!

6 comments:

Lant Family said...

I wish one of my neighbors had something cool like that, it looks like a blast!

Brittany H said...

How fun is that?! I've never been on one, but it looks like a major good time!

Brittani said...

wowow! cool neighbors! so much fun

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love when you get to be a kid again!!! I want to do that:)

Katie May said...

Wah? Freakin' awesome neighbors!! Margaret, I miss you! I want to go down giant slides with my girls together with your girls and we can giggle like we're 15 again, okay?

So fun!

Margaret Pratt said...

Katie May- Come on over girl!!! Are you going to be in California this summer??? When are we going to meet up with the kiddos??? Seriously miss you!