Monday, June 28, 2010

Sardis Lake

Saturday morning we packed a lunch and our beach toys and went to Lake Sardis about 45 minutes away. We had a great time together and enjoyed our time in the water and sand. Mary liked showing us how she could go all the way under the water! Mary made a little friend named Zoe from Oxford and they liked swimming together. The weather was really pretty and not too hot. Rachel was all smiles in the water but only if we were holding her because she didn't like the sand or mud!
Rachel heading out to the water because she didn't care for the sand!
Mary is so playful she liked to fall of this floating alligator!
splish splash!
Daddy and Mary built a pretty cool sand castle!

Sitting in the muddy water!

4 comments:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Great pictures!! That looks so fun, we totally have to go. And again, I think Mary's suit rocks. I want one in my size, think of all the money I would save on sunscreen!

Luna said...

Looks like lots of fun. Sometimes I don't like the mud either!

The Sullengers said...

I can't believe you sat in the gross water! It's too bad we couldn't all go at the same time!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Looks like so much fun!!!