Saturday, June 26, 2010

Flower Beds

I have been wanting to relandscape the flower beds in the front yard for awhile now but I had no idea what to do or how to do it. We discussed what to take out and went to Lowes to check out what we wanted to put in. We kept four bushes and pulled out the rest. We pulled out the wooden barrier Murray built and brought the edge out in a curve that we made with the hose. We put in gardenias, lillies, blue buttons and some other perenials that are pink. They have all taken turns blooming and we are enjoying them so much! Mary & Rachel help me water and weed every day! Mary helps remind me to feed them on Saturdays (miracle grow). I recently picked up some pretty lights at Lowes that Mary helped me assemble and add in there too.
Before
After



5 comments:

Lant Family said...

Looks good, you know I can appreciate good landscaping when I see it (since my dad is a landscaper) I am sure it was alot of hard work and some man power, but it all looks great! way to go.

The Sullengers said...

It looks great and looks a lot easier to maintain - Good yard work really makes you feel good!

allie said...

They look great! I love the plants you chose!

Cara said...

Nice job! It looks great!

Brittany H said...

Good job! I think it looks really good.