
I like to take the girls to Sweet and Sassy to get their hair cut. It is a cute salon for little girls. It takes 45 minutes to get there. This last time we went I foolishly didn't make an appoinment and found out we would have to wait 2 hours! I tried to think of what we could do to eat up two hours... across the street is a really big mall. I don't think I have ever taken the girls to the mall. We went over and we had a great time! We strolled through some stores. Mary helped me pick out some things to try on. Rachel found sunglasses and said "ooooo I want deez". Mary and Rachel each picked out a pair. I think we might have to do this again!
6 comments:
such cute little Divas :)
that is a really fun picture!
It's so great that you take them to get their haircut to make them feel all special! Every girl needs some "girly" time no matter how young!
Seriously, you have never the girlies to the mall before? I don't think I could even begin to count all the times I have lugged my MOB to the mall. It got to the point where they would cry (Olivia) and whine (Madalyn) when I would drive by a mall and not stop! Sounds like your girls might be hooked too :)
I LOVED the videos of the girls singing. They are a couple of priceless princesses.
We have a Sweet and Sassy less than 5 minutes from our house, but we haven't gone in yet. It sure looks fun though! Love the picture!
I love the pose! I am glad they keep them on because they look awesome. Their daddy would be proud, protecting their retina (or some part of the eye, that's just the word I hear most often)
Post a Comment