Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Finger Paint


Finger paint is a favorite activity for my girls. It gets on my chairs, table, dishtowels, floor, light switch covers, walls and several other places too. Mary and Rachel are typically wiggly one and three year olds so this is a natural consequence of finger paint. Even though it can drive me nuts they just love it! So we paint almost daily. Look at those grins! Paint comes off anyway!

6 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I love that they have their heads tilted to the same side!!

Monica Jackman said...

How sweet are your girls? In Nursery on Sunday Mary was so sweet to Rachel. It melted my heart and when I got to thinking about it, I realized that I have never seen your girls be mean to each other. They are so sweet. So what's your secret? Must be their amazingly sweet mom, right!

Lant Family said...

Finger paint is so much fun! Looks like you guys are having a blast with it!

Brittany H said...

How fun! You sure are a nice mommy! :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I think it is cute that they are in the same pose! What a nice mommy to deal with those consequences of their good time!--We have only finger painted once or twice.

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

What a good Mommy you are!!! I haven't been brave enough to try paint with Kyleigh yet.