I was the mia maid advisor for the last nine months at church and it was SO MUCH FUN! I taught lessons to Cherie and Taylor on Sundays and most of the time it was just these two girls! They both celebrated their 16th birthdays recently and moved into another class. I took them to the Olive Garden to celebrate their birthdays and say goodbye. I won't be teaching the mia maids anymore since we will be moving soon. These young women are truly impressive and amazing! They come to church every week and no one makes them do it, they are there because they want to be! I learned a lot during my time with them and will miss them oh so much!
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet you were so fun! I would have loved to have someone like you for my Mia Maid adviser!
I am sure you are missed in YW! I bet they loved you and I am sure the lunch you had was supper special to them.
Post a Comment