Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Video of Rachel - She won't be like this for long

I made a slideshow of pictures of baby Rachel and put it to music. I did a similar thing for Mary when she was just a few months old (Video of Mary). Rachel is such a sweet and wonderful baby. I love having her around. She is growing up so fast and I can't believe she's been here for over five months already. Margaret and I realize this is a special time and it won't be like this for long, so we are trying to cherish every moment.

Hope you enjoy the video.

3 comments:

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I love it. Great job Murry. Brent made me a video like this for Mother's day of Morgan. It is such a special way to remember this time.

Cara said...

Cute video. The words match the music so perfectly so many times! Nice job Murray!

The Sullengers said...

Great video - it is a good idea to do. I love this song too! I hope she doesn't grow up too fast. I love the picture of her with her grumpy face on the bed and the one sucking her thumb - who am I kidding, they are all great!