Mary went to her first amusement park while in California. Gail watched Rachel at Shawna's house 5 minutes from the park. As much as I wanted to take Rachel she was much happier with Grandma, Auntie Shawna and Parker. My friend Chandra met us there with her little girl Sydney. It was great to see them! Mary was the smallest child on most of the rides and one of the bravest. Any concern we had for her being scared disappeared when we saw the way she reacted to turbulance on the airplane. At times the older children around her were crying but Mary was all smiles. It was so much fun to watch her! Being a parent really is so great.
Thanks for spending the day with us Chandra and Sydney! Even though it was HOT
7 comments:
It's good to put a face with a name - you always talk about Chandra, it's good you got to spend time with her! It's always great seeing good friends. I've been dying to go on a roller coaster for a while now, so I'm totally jealous!
Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun in CA! I'm jealous you got to go to an amusement park--I haven't been to one in years!
How fun!! Mary looks so small on those rides, it's so cute! I'm glad she had fun and wasn't scared!
Mary looks so grown up. You guys do such fun things. I hope Bryan and I can be fun parents like you and Murray.
She is the smallest one on those rides! I am glad she had fun. We are thinking of going to Disney World in a year or two hopefully Rhylan will have as much fun. Oh by the way, I LOVE the supreme scream. It is so hard to explain the feeling you get on that ride to people, they just have to try it! I literally couldn't scream until half way down...sound just wouldn't come out. How fun for you guys to play!
She looks so little on those rides! I can't believe they let such little ones on them! I'm glad she loved it. How cute is that!
Murray does not look so thrilled to be watching the Peanuts show!
Post a Comment