I bought these divided plates as another effort for Mary to eat more well balanced meals. She has been enjoying canned green beans and carrots latley. When she finished all of her food I told her she could have a pudding cup. I left her alone with the pudding cup to go feed Rachel. I found quite the mess when I came back but I am glad she had a good time and I am really glad she was in a high chair!
Monday, May 25, 2009
Rorschach Pudding
I bought these divided plates as another effort for Mary to eat more well balanced meals. She has been enjoying canned green beans and carrots latley. When she finished all of her food I told her she could have a pudding cup. I left her alone with the pudding cup to go feed Rachel. I found quite the mess when I came back but I am glad she had a good time and I am really glad she was in a high chair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
haha cute pictures! It sure does look like she had a good time!
Pictures like these are priceless! It will be fun to look back on and see what you accomplished as a mom! Surviving messes :)
Post a Comment