Friday, May 29, 2009

Beach

We made a trip to the beach while in California. I can't believe I used to lived so close to it and went so little! Even though the water was freezing Mary loved it! She thought waves were the greatest and liked being knocked down by one. This little girl is a wild thing! Rachel spent most of the time snoozing in a cool pack and play meant for outside that Auntie Shawna brought.
Parker and Mary
"Dada" and "Mare-wee"
Miss Rachel

Bury and tackle




4 comments:

Cara said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take my kids to the beach!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh i love the beach. I bet is was fun to watch mary there! What a brave girl, letting the waves knock her down! Cute pictures

denise @ little ant design said...

Wish we could have seen you while you were here.

The girls are growing so big and are adorable.

Michelle Kirk said...

The girls are so adorable. You guys were in California?! Next time you are here we really need to get together. Scott and I miss you very much!