Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Cereal

Dr Hayes suggested Rachel start eating cereal at her four month check up because of her size (chubby). He thought she would appreciate cereal and that nursing might not be satisfying enough. I felt four months was still too young. When Rachel turned 5 months old and was grabbing our utensils at meal time I thought we would give it a try. We gave her a bit of cereal but she wasn't very into it. I am debating what to do in a few weeks when she turns 6 months old. I am thinking we will try a little cereal every morning. Here's hoping she learns to love it!!


1 comment:

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

OH man, I think life gets even more crazy when you have to remember to feed them food all day long...and bring it with you...don't forget the spoons!

I am sure she will go great, its new but she will figure it out soon enough.