Saturday, May 23, 2009

Rub a Dub Dub

Rachel and Mary had their first bath together. They both love the water and each other. It is a bit easier bathing them at the same time too. Rachel likes to kick around, squeal and suck on her lower lip. Mary could play endlessly with some foaming Elmo soap we got her. Mary has also begun asking to take showers. These girls LOVE water!


4 comments:

Aubrey said...

Rachel's rolls made me smile! Looks like she's growing great. We can't wait to meet her this summer.

Cara said...

Fun times! Rachel's so chubby and adorable! My kids love the tub too. :)

Brent & Paij Collins said...

I love the M and R. So cute.

The Sullengers said...

I love Rachel's rolls too! So cute - I can't believe this is their first bath together! That is exciting that it will go faster! It's great that they love the water!