Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thumb Sucker

Rachel has recently found her thumb to suck on. I think it is pretty wonderful and very cute! I have to say it is a bit endearing since I was a thumbsucker also.


5 comments:

Cara said...

I love it! There is something just so adorable about a baby sucking their thumb. 3 of my 4 did it (2 still do it). I just think it's darling. :)

allie said...

That's so cute! I ALWAYS wished my kids would suck their thumbs, but none would. She's such a cutie!

janae said...

This may sound funny since you just said essentially the same thing, but I completely relate to your feelings: Enoch was my first thumb sucker and I found it completely endearing partially because I did it too! :) Thumbs are soooo convenient. Love em.

Brent & Paij Collins said...

It's so great how they can find what works for them. And it's great when they can soothe themselves with something they won't lose. Cute little Easter Pic.

allie said...

I LOVE your new fam pic! :)