Friday, April 10, 2009

A Teaching Moment

Mary spends a little time each day playing in her toy room by herself. I went to take a peek and found her holding a picture of Jesus with some children and teaching her stuffed animal the primary song "Jesus Came to John the Baptist" which she learned in nursery. Apparently she wants to be the nursery song leader. I appreciate her nursery leaders making nusery such a fun experience, they are GREAT!



6 comments:

Natalie said...

that is so precious :)

The Sullengers said...

Oh, how cute! I was excited for this post since you told me about it. She is so great!

Lant Family said...

That is cute! I remember playing church when I was younger. It is fun that she loves nursery and has such a fun time.

Cara said...

Too cute!!! She's got her momma's teaching skills. :)

allie said...

That is just the most adorable thing! She's such a sweet girl!

janae said...

Oh, wow, I think that is just about the cutest thing ever. Seriously! With a class, a picture of Jesus, and all?! She is so smart!