A few weeks ago we spent Saturday working outside in the flower beds, treating the lawn and putting in a garden. Murray was so nice and built the frame for the raised bed, dug up the grass, tilled the dirt and brought in new dirt! It is 12x4 and looks so great! Kristi came over and helped me plant the seeds. We put in cucumbers, carrots, onion, watermelon and zucchini. I am going to put in pepper and tomato plants, I just need to pick them up. Mary has enjoyed watering the garden and today our cucumbers started to come up. This was a really fun project and much more work than we anticipated.
Strong Murray
Diggin' in the dirt
5 comments:
Oh I am SO jealous ! This year we aren't doing a garden. We have had alot of fun in the past doing one as a family. Sounds like you planted some great things. Hope you have good success.
I'm super jealous too!! We had gotten our veggie garden all ready just before we decided to move last year, so we never ended up planting anything. I can't wait to have a garden of my own! Good luck with your plants! :)
Looks fantastic! May I recommend making salsa with the fresh, home grown goods:) You guys never cease to amaze me with your successful projects.
That's awesome! We just got finished working in our garden, too! I hope you guys have lots of fun! It looks great, by the way!
Wow! It looks awesome! Good work!
Post a Comment