Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

This Easter was full of fun! Mary went on two Easter egg hunts, decorated eggs for the first time, wore bunny ears around with Rachel, ate way too much candy and received a special easter egg dress from Dana next door.


Bunny ears
Sesame street decorating kit was a hit at our house


Easter Sunday

"Easter egg dress" Mary's new favorite outfit to wear

11 comments:

Natalie said...

your girls are so cute :)

Lant Family said...

Those pictures are really cute. Looks like fun-I love the bunny ears

Cara said...

Too cute!

The Sullengers said...

I love the bunny ears too! How fun to have a kid that understands Easter! I wish I could have been to church to see all the kids in their cute new outfits!

Luna said...

Your eggs came out so vibrant! And the girls are super cute in their ears.

Alberto & Erin said...

The girls are adorable Margaret...!!! Your family look so happy. Glad to hear you had a wonderful Easter! It was just as beautiful out here in SLC...

allie said...

How cute! I love Rachel's expression in the first pic. :) Looks like you guys had such a fun Easter!

Susan said...

LOVE the bunny ears! How funny!

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love the bunny ears, what a fun dress up item!! It is going to be so fun to have two little girls to play with!!

Zepp Family said...

You are a beautiful family! The girls couldn't be any sweeter in those bunny ears. Glad you all had a fantastic Easter holiday.

R and A Lambert said...

Thanks for the invite! That egg dress is so cute! Glad you guys had a good easter.