Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Applecrisp

We had the missionaries over for dinner this week and decided to make applecrisp for dessert. We tried out this new apple peeler/corer/cutter and it worked great! We had just as much fun making it as eating it.




6 comments:

Natalie said...

that's a really adorable picture of murray and mary! I remember having one of those growing up and thinking it was SO cool.

allie said...

That's so cute! You guys do so many fun things!

Lant Family said...

I love those apple peeler/slicer/decore-er things. My Mom has one and it sure makes things easy when it comes to apple pie and crisp. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun makeing it together.

Cara said...

We have one of those too. They are so fun! That last picture is so cute! :) And I love your decorating. What a beautiful wall to have in your dining room. :)

janae said...

I love those peeler/corer things! My friend even takes our the corer part and uses it to peel her potatoes. Ingenious. We don't have one, but I 'borrowed' one from my mom for over a year. I gave it back when we moved. Sad day!

Luna said...

Apple strings are always so much fun. It is a cute picture of Mary with the pile of strings on her tray.