Easter Sunday we had our friends the Landons over for dinner. It was the most amazing dinner because both of our girls slept through it allowing Murray and I to eat and talk, not the norm around here. We had ham, sweet potatoes, creamed corn, salad, rolls, jell-o and strawberry shortcake for dessert. It turned out so well! I wish I took a picture of the table because it was pretty. I used dishes than can break and candles, also not the norm these days. Mary woke up in time to play with her friends. It was so fun!
Murray preparing the ham. Which made for many yummy leftovers!
2 comments:
Aww, for some reason this post made me so homesick for you and your family, Margaret! I wish we could have come and had Easter with you all! Miss your guts!
Fun times! I love when both my nappers sleep at the same time. Ahhh ... freedom! :)
Post a Comment