
April 16th was 5 years ago I was baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It is a very special day for me and I always feel emotional because my decision truly changed the course of my life. My most precious blessings all stem from my choice to be baptized. The gospel brings me so much peace, perspective and joy. I simply can't imagine where I would be without it.
7 comments:
Congrats, Margaret! I'm so glad you were baptized, too. I can hardly believe it has been five years. Time sure flies!
Oh my! I got all teary reading this and remembering all the years we've known each other. You are truly a disciple of Christ! I love ya, Margaret! *tear*
What a great example you are to me! Your life is a wonderful example of the blessings of the gospel.
It was so great to hear about this from you the other day - that is a great celebration - especially so close to Easter. We love that you made that decision so we could meet years later and become friends!
I am glad you decided to join the church. I always love to see you there. You have such a great smile. Look how young you look in that picture (not that you look old, but you know what I mean)
What a great post! How exciting that you have been a member for 5 years! You are a wonderful person and such a great example of a sister in the church!
Congrats! Barry's "baptism day" was yesterday (the 23rd). We love to celebrate it too. I love thinking back to that decision he made. Changed both of our lives- and I didn't even know him yet! :)
Post a Comment