Our sweet neighbor gave us some of her blackberry bushes and when Murray was putting them in the garden he found a worm. Being the Sesame Street fans we are I thought the girls would be endeared to "Slimey" the worm. Not so much! Rachel was brave at first but when she went to touch it and it wiggled she had a bit of a break down. I am not judging though because as I was begging the girls to touch him I was keeping some distance. It could have easily turned into Murray chasing me around the yard with "Slimey".
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love the first pic of Murray crying with Rachel - such a keeper. I would be scared too, worms gross me out!
That is funny, I have a friend who's little boy brought a worm to her and told her he found a braclet for her. She held out her hand and he put the worm in it. She was like oh thanks :) I love the Rachel update, she is such a sweet little girl!
Post a Comment