While in Peoria Murray got tickets for us to go see the circus. It was a small group but it made Mary and Rachel happy! We saw clowns, elephants, juggling, cats, motorcycles and a few other performers.
Just before we left for our trip Rachel broke out in red bumps. We went to the doctor and when they spread to her face and worsened we went to the doctor again and then a dermatologist (who was incredibly dissapointing, I doubt if she had ever seen a child in her office. She didn't even humor me by looking at Rachel's rash, yep she didn't even look at her. I totally wanted my $50 co-pay back! If Murray hadn't been there I probably would have asked.) A day into our trip Mary woke up with with red bumps on her face and a fever. In short-that is why they have red bumps on their cheeks. I still want to know what virus they had...
3 comments:
The circus looks fun! How strange about the rash. And how infuriating that the dermatologist didn't even look at her! Grrr!
Haha! Cute little circus! Looks like fun.
The last time we saw you guys a few years ago in CA, we actually had the same thing happen to us!! First Mayzie, then Gredtel! Fevers and rashes. We paid $50 for a walk-in clinic to say "it's a virus" but later when we got home, our Pediatrician thought it might have been Scarlet Fever. Oi!
Sorry about the red rash and the doctor! Seriously. That's terrible.
Post a Comment