Rachel is
affectionate, she loves kisses, hugs, cuddles and resting her head on our shoulders.
a great talker and puts many words together.
strong and willing to stand her ground, Murray and I lift our eyebrows a lot in reaction to her.
so playful!
Rachel loves
to climb and can get on top of just about anything.
to eat fruit snacks (nack), fish crackers and yogurt.
playing with friends
music and dancing
singing songs (her favorites are abc's and 5 little ducks right now)
doing a naked run throughout the house before her bath.
taking all the videos off the shelf
Rachel dislikes
getting into her car seat
going down for "night night"
cats and dogs
the vacuum cleaner
Rachel misses
her bottles in the night
2 comments:
Fun update! I love the outfit she is wearing. Thanks again for today - it was so nice of you to watch out for Hudson and I today! We had a blast!
Rachel is getting so grown up! Time flies.
Post a Comment