Thursday night Murray and I went out to a nice dinner provided by a company offering job opportunities to SCO students. I was really looking forward to this date with Murray! There was even reason to wear nice clothes, my sling back heels and pearls. I was thrilled! Of course an occasion such as this required a dozen pictures or so. It may as well have been the prom all over again. What can I say? I am a girl!
My friend Luna!
We even got to share a table with Chris and Luna.
4 comments:
I love a reason to dress up!! you look so pretty.
How fun! I'm glad you guys had a fun time together- especially when you didn't have to pay for it! (My favorite!) :) You look great, Margaret!
Everybody needs a reason to dress up sometimes - especially mommies!!! How fun for you!
You look pretty. Yay for dates!
Post a Comment