Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween and Happy Birthday

Mary's good friend Kate had her 3rd Birthday today on Halloween. We went and celebrated with them this morning and had a great time! Mary saw a lot of her friends and got to play and eat yummy food with them!


This morning Rachel picked up a phone, held it to her ear and said "hi". All day even without a phone she holds her hand to her ear and says "hi". It is quite cute!





Mary even saw Brenna who I tended three days a week when she was 6 months old to a year. Now look she is 2 going on three! I can't believe how fast the time goes by even though the days can feel so long!

2 comments:

Brittany H said...

Cute pics. And Margaret, you are so gorgeous. You take an AWESOME picture.

The Sullengers said...

I loved your costumes by the way - so creative!