Monday, November 16, 2009

Zoo Day

Murray had the day off so we spent our morning at the zoo. It was a very beautiful fall day and not busy at all. We got the best view of all the animals. Our favorite animals were the grizzly bears playing in the water and a polar bear swimming. We ended the morning with a picnic lunch by the playground.





4 comments:

Zepp Family said...

Good for you all! I actually really miss the Memphis zoo a lot. It's one of the most toddler friendly zoos I have ever been too. The pictures are darling. You all look fabulous (Margaret, you're super skinny)! Although, I must admit that my major fear of heights made me shudder upon seeing that last pic of Murray and Mary. I'm such a scaredy cat.

Lyndi said...

I love Mary's cute little purse! Looks like fun :)

Lant Family said...

How fun, Rachel is so cute. I love the new exhibit and we loved watching the bears swim. We could have stayed and watched them forever. The first time we went they weren't out and weren't very active. Fun to have Murray home during the day during the week.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Dads do the scariest things!!! That last picture reminds me of Riley. I love the picture of Mary and you with your glasses and purses. She is such a little Margaret, too cute.