Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Skills

Rachel likes her baby work these days. She is good at filling up containers with objects. Here she is filling a cup with blocks. I better not fail to mention that she can navigate around the house very well WALKING! It is still surprising to see her toddle by.

Here Mary is using these giant tweezers to pick up puzzle pieces while sitting on one hand. I honestly don't know if I could do this.


3 comments:

Katie May said...

Where do you get these genius kids??? Crazy. They are so cute and concentrated in those pictures. Love it! You've got to post a video of Rachel walking because I can't fathom that your little baby is almost a year old and WALKING! nuts.

Cara said...

Dude. Mary has skills.

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

did you come up with those things for them to do?