I got Murray tickets to a Darius Rucker Concert for his birthday. He is best known as the lead singer for Hootie and the Blowfish (Darius that is, not Murray). He made a solo album with a few songs we really like, "It Won't Be Like This For Long" and "Alright". It was held at Sam's Town Hotel and Casino. We saw a lot of cowboy hats and boots. It was a great night and seriously fun! We also stopped by sonic and had a coconut cream pie shake. We learned those are not for sharing. Each adult needs their own. There was a race to the bottom and a few brain freezes along the way. I enjoyed every second with you Murr! It reminded me of our dating days before your mission but even better!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are always getting out and doing the funnest things. So great hearing about all your adventures.
Ok, I also have to add in case you didn't know, (because I am a milkshake junkie)that Jack in the Box has a killer Egg Nog shake (their pumpkin shake was also to die for)and Chick-fil-a has a super, crazy delish peppermint shake :)
Looks like a fun night! It's so nice when you get to date your husband. :)
Darius Rucker sings one of my favorite children's songs - it called, "It's alright to Cry" Look it up, I love it!
Post a Comment