Monday, November 30, 2009

Non Toxic

Crayola makes pip squeak markers that are small and I thought they were a great size for Mary. I usually am with her while she uses them but I took a chance and left her alone with them. I came back to find marker on our baby gate, dish towel, kitchen floor, table and all over Mary. I may have been gone 4 minutes.



Yes, it was even in her mouth, YUCK!

4 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I love her little gingerbread dress - did you make it?

Margaret Pratt said...

I wish I could say I made it but it was a consignment sale find :)

Luna said...

Kiah is known for this! That is how I found out that not ALL Crayola markers are washable. They have to say washable to really be washable.

Cara said...

Isn't it amazing that they understand the freedom they have as soon as you leave? They do things you would never think would cross their sweet, innocent little minds. And then you come back and realize they aren't so sweet and innocent after all. :) (okay, so maybe they are still sweet and innocent, just curious too) :)