Mary's new favorite activity is cutting paper with scissors. She brought me the little piece of blue paper in her hands and told me it was a four. She also pulled out a jar of letters to play with, found the letters of her name and spelled it, backwards yes, but we are impressed!
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um, that's just crazy! I'm practically speechless. And yet, a child of Margaret and Murray Pratt would for sure be a near genius, so I guess that makes sense. Holy moly!
And I'm lovin' all these updates. I seriously miss you, Margaret! We have to one day live close enough to play together with our kiddies, and at the very least, plan trips to California simultaneously without one of our kids being incredibly ill.
backwards is AWESOME what a smarty pants, what do you two do all day?
Um...she's a genius! Seriously. That's amazing!
Post a Comment