I had our first session of joy school at our house. Our lesson was an ocean theme and we had a lot of fun with it. We read the book "An Octopus Followed Me Home", it was very cute. We played with a puzzle of ocean creatures and you used a fishing pole to pick up the pieces, played fish-fish-shark, learned about the letter "o" and number 2, glued two fish on a blue piece of paper with cheerios for bubbles, used pretzel sticks as fishing poles dipped in peanut butter to pick up fish crackers for snack and most importantly had FUN!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my gosh - that is so cute! That must have been a lot of preparation - you are a great mommy and teacher!
Looks like a fun day at preschool! Good job on the prep work and planning such a great activity.
Oh Margaret, your creativity and cuteness never ceases to amaze me. I WANT Olivia to join your class in the worst way!
I sooooo wish you had an older child. We could have used you SOOOOOO much last year! I am so jealous.
Looks so much fun!!
Post a Comment