We went to our mom's group halloween party and we had a great time! Mary went as Goldilocks and Rachel as baby bear. They were awarded "Best Duo" for the costume contest. We made finger puppets, played halloween bingo, did a cake walk and ate lots of yummy treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
people use to think Lucy was a boy dressed in all pink with a bow on her head--seriously like I would have a boy wear that? Bingo was alot of fun and your girls were so cute!
Such cute costumes! I love it! We went that route one year. Actually two years. :) We gained a child on that second year, so we made the baby a "bowl of porridge". :) Fun times!
What fun activities! I just LOVE their costumes. They're so adorable! Halloween bingo sounds like a lot of fun for the kids!
Post a Comment