Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just One of the Missionaries

Mary has really been into all things missionary related. At bed time she wants to hear stories from Murray's mission and look through his missionary photo albums. She loves singing "I Hope They Call Me on a Mission", "Called to Serve" and "We'll Bring the World His Truth." When we had the missionaries over for dinner she ditched sitting with the family at the table and took her small table and chairs over by them. Mary just loves the missionaries!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

how cute is she! i'm sure the missionaries love it.

The Sullengers said...

We have started learning I Hope They Call Me On a Mission in Nursery and Mary was really loving it! Now I know why! Thanks for teaching her songs at home!

allie said...

That's so cute! Wow, you guys have 4 missionaries in your area? That's fun!

Luna said...

What a cutie! Sounds like you need to start a mission fund soon!

Cara said...

You fed FOUR ELDERS??? You must have made TONS of food! :) We started missionary funds pretty early. Looks like she's up for one of those. :)