Friday, August 7, 2009

Do As I'm Doing

Mary and I had a great day shopping at the outlets with some friends on Friday. While we were there I pushed the girls around in the double stroller and hung clothes to try on over the handle. The next day Mary was running around the house pushing her stroller with a teddy bear in it. She had pulled her swimsuits our of a drawer and hung them over the handle. I didn't think anything of it at first and then it hit me. This little one is incredibly observant and when you pair that with her great memory, it scares me sometimes!

12 comments:

Natalie said...

I think Mary is a genius!

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
allie said...

Wow, that's amazing! She's such a smart little girl!

Cara said...

That is too cute! :)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

I love that little girls like to copy their mommy. Cute pig tails too

Lant Family said...

I love it!

Katie May said...

Gah, she's SO cute! The other day I had some kind of serious emotional meltdown and during my cries I said to Clay, "...and I'm not a good mom like Margaret! You know Mary Pratt knows EVERYTHING! She's so cute and seriously a GENIUS! I want to live next to Margaret so she could HELP ME!..." Then Clay said, "Seriously? We could never even compare to the Pratt's, Katie. Margaret and Murray? They're both completely amazing! We'll be fine with what we've got."

It was funny and we both laughed. You guys are awesome and we think the world of all of you!

Margaret Pratt said...

KATIE! P-L-E-A-S-E, you've got to be kidding me! You make me laugh! I have had many an emotional meltdown and they tend to come around more frequently when I am pregnant. Being a mom is tough stuff! I miss you!

Justin, Jessica, Kyleigh & Mason said...

Good job teaching her early about shopping!! You've really got to start early to train her right ;-)

janae said...

So I randomly decided to check your blog today and I'm sure glad I did! I'm so behind!! Your girls are growing up so quickly, it is unbelievable. They are just too cute!

ps. I sent you an email a few weeks ago asking you to put me on your BlogSend list or at least let me know if your list is full, but I haven't heard from you. I'd still REALLY appreciate if you could do that!

Luna said...

She is going to be a great shopping companion someday.

Brent & Paij Collins said...

Thanks for agreeing to go shopping with us. It was fun. And thanks for driving. I love that Mary took note of how it works. She'll be a great shopping companion for years to come.