I put together clips of all the videos we have taken of Rachel. Those of you that live far away and haven't seen much of Rachel will probably enjoy it. She is a very sweet and happy baby. We love having her with us.
Hope you enjoy the video!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Murray, Thank you so much! I LOVE this video!!! It is precious to me and I will watch it a hundred times and probably cry through most of those times! I love you, Marg
Fantastic! Celeste said "Baby Rachoh!" while watching this movie and "again" when it was finished. We miss you already.
I loved the last video, she is so funny, bobbing her head around. And the first pic is gorgeous!! I want to see more of those.
Rachel looks so much like Mary! She's so cute.
What a great video! It reminds me to take more videos of our boys. Great job putting it together!
She is such a cutie! I'm sure those big chubby pinchable cheeks are hard to resist! :)
What a cute video - she is so great and I'm so excited for her to be crawling!!!
She is adorable! Gives me total baby fever! Miss you guys!
I literally just sat here crying my eyes out (happy tears of course)...I miss you all so much!! She is growing up so big!! Both of the girls are!
Post a Comment