While I was getting lunch ready Mary grabbed the newspaper and was "reading" it to Rachel.
Mary also has a new friend named "Bob" and he is invisible. He has gone everywhere with the family. Mary asks me to hold him when she needs to get into her car seat and tells him to eat his food all gone at each meal. This started a day or two ago. I asked her what Bob looked like and she said "he's a cute boy". I need to be more careful because Mary has told me I sat on him a few times. She told me I needed to tell him I was sorry.
7 comments:
I love it! Imaginary friends are the best.
By the way, we were looking at some old family pictures and there was one of Murray when he was really little and Mary looks SO much like him!
That cracks me up! Bob was dancing at Corky's too! The pics turned out great! I'm sure Kash will try and get them to you by the weekend once finals are over!
Sounds like she is learning some good habits. What a fun way to see them in action!
Love it! Hallie had an imaginary friend named "Wah". That lasted a long time. Those crack me up. I hope Bob sticks around. :)
So funny! I love stuff like this. Caroline had to invisible boy friends for a couple of months. So fun.
I was just reading that this is the age for imaginary friends. How funny Mary has one. Yeah you should really be careful--you don't want to sit on him :)
Margaret, I can't believe you sat on Bob! :)
This reminds me of Fasty and Spit, Kyle's imaginary friends. Make sure Murray tells you about them!
Post a Comment