What a great idea.
Hi Margie! This is such a cute idea! It reminds me of the type of learning activities my mom created for my brothers and sisters and I growing up! You are such a fun mom! Love you guys! Smooches, Eagen & Yony
What a good idea! I just might have to copy that one!
oh margaret, what a cute cute idea. We are totally going to give this a go tomorrow...!!Thanks for the inspiration.
um, seriously. Why don't we live closer??? I wish my girls could come and dump cereal all over the floor with your girls! Someday, someday....
how fun---lucy has a little sand box like that. dont you love the simple things that make them happy and keep them busy?
What a good mommy you are! Your girls are so darling. :)
Love the oatmeal idea!!! I'm SO gonna copy that - someday I'll have great ideas on my own like you!
such a clever idea!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
What a great idea.
Hi Margie! This is such a cute idea! It reminds me of the type of learning activities my mom created for my brothers and sisters and I growing up! You are such a fun mom! Love you guys! Smooches, Eagen & Yony
What a good idea! I just might have to copy that one!
oh margaret, what a cute cute idea.
We are totally going to give this a go tomorrow...!!
Thanks for the inspiration.
um, seriously. Why don't we live closer??? I wish my girls could come and dump cereal all over the floor with your girls! Someday, someday....
how fun---lucy has a little sand box like that. dont you love the simple things that make them happy and keep them busy?
What a good mommy you are! Your girls are so darling. :)
Love the oatmeal idea!!! I'm SO gonna copy that - someday I'll have great ideas on my own like you!
such a clever idea!
Post a Comment