Mary has a crafty side. Usually she enjoys anything that involves her holding a glue bottle. We broke away from glue for a short while and now we are into dot paint. These things are totally cool! Mary has done about 15 of these pictures in three days.

Today I asked from the living room "What are you doing Mary" because she was in the kitchen pantry and only trouble happens in there for her. She responded "I'm making juice". I bolted in there and found every juice box with a straw in it. I felt like I was going to get upset but all I could do was laugh. Question, what do I do with a dozen full juice boxes? A friend suggested squeezing them into a pitcher.
4 comments:
that dot art is really cool. I love that she was making juice, that is very creative. Atleast she was helping you out--kinda right? yeah putting them in the pitcher is a good idea.
Okay, if that first picture of Mary isn't cute, what is? Seriously, she's adorable.
Way to just laugh at the situation with the juice. I need to react like that more often.
Too cute!
I love mary's pig tails
Post a Comment