Mary made the big decision to not wear diapers anymore! We are so happy and proud of her! A few months ago I put all things potty training related away. I was frustrated and nothing seemed to be working. Two weeks ago Grandma sent a package with some disney princess underwear. Mary just became interested in the Disney Princesses that day it seemed. She wanted to wear them and I explained that she would have to potty in the toilet if she wore them. Mary put them on right then and there and started using the toilet. She is even sleeping through naps and the night, staying dry. WOW! I never was really into the princess thing for Mary. Personally, I like Sesame Street a bit better. But now I LOVE Disney Princesses!
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
very exciting :)
way to go Mary!!
Yay! Good for her (and you!) If she digresses, which is super common, don't give up. You now know she knows how to do it and that is a great thing to know!
Yay for Mary and being a big girl!
That's awesome!!
Yay for Mary (and Disney Princesses!) :)
Whoa, that's almost EXACTLY how it happened with Ms. Gredtel. Way to go Mary!
Post a Comment