For awhile there was always someone sick at our house and it was miserable! It just felt like we were always in the pediatricians office. We had weekly playdates with Dr.Horner the girls pediatrician! We actually gave her a Christmas present! There were some terrible viruses that went around our preschool group, children at church, children at kindermusic and children at ballet and tap. It is safe to say it was everywhere! If our friends had it we caught it! Since I am catching up on posting this blog I am happy to say we have been well for an entire month (please, please, please stay this way!). I have been giving the girls probiotics with their vitamins in the morning. Maybe that has helped. Dr. Horner asked me everytime we were in there if I was giving them probiotics. I couldn't face her again and say "no". Also, we have been staying home and taking it easy! I have decided that I actually really like staying home!
Friday, December 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you get some new couches? They are great! Glad you guys are all better - a lot were sick here in Southaven too and just barely getting over it! No fun!
Poor girls. :-(
Seems like we've been going through that lately too... from one cold/flu to the next. We're all more or less healthy now and I hope that continues through the baby!
Post a Comment