Rachel turned 2 years old on December 15th! We thought it would be fun to invite a few of her friends from nursery over to celebrate Rachel's special day. Mary called it her "baby friend party." Rachel asked to invite Aiden, Becca and Kate and requested a snowman cake. We had a few little games and cupcakes. Rachel had fun with her friends and they were all very cute!
We didn't get a ton of pictures at the party because we were videotaping it and every adult in the room was tracking their two year old. Trust me they were cute and had a good time!
This is the next morning when she asked for a cupcake after her oatmeal breakfast. I went ahead and let her have it.
2 comments:
Oh that cake is so cute!! I love cupcake cakes. I can't believe she is 2.
ahahah I love her face in this last picture!!
Post a Comment