We went and had our family pictures taken. We actually drove to a photographer in Maricopa that another mom in Rachel's kindermusic class told us about. She was nice and fast. Taking pictures wasn't very fun for Mary. Mary can sense peoples emotions SO well and I was a little stressed and when I am stressed I'm not really patient and Mary tells me that I am "not very nice" and it makes her "sad". Murray got some great pictures with the girls but I seriously considered photoshopping myself into the family picture this year. I was happy we got one I felt we could send out to the masses in our Christmas card. Our girls are adorable! I will remember to trim their bangs before next years pictures!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








6 comments:
I think they turned out great! I love family pictures, but they are definitely stressful!
Oh they're so cute!! I love the close up with Murray and Mary, and of you and Rachel!
I love the purple--I love that color and the girls sweaters are so cute. I think pictures are stressfull and so much work. So much effort goes into the oufits, fixing of the hair, doing the makeup and then making sure everyone is happy! That is probably why people only do them once a year :) Don't worry you got a great one and everyone is looking good. I like your hair darker and your haircut if cute too.
Oh they are so cute! Love the girls' sweaters...darling!
such sweet pictures!!
Margie!! These are so wonderful! :) You have such a beautiful family! <3 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the black and white one of you and Rachel...so sweet! :) And btw..you look beautiful in all of them!
Post a Comment