Friday, November 26, 2010

WAM

The girls received a package in the mail and it is always exciting to get mail! Carolyn sent them each a wallet with some WAM (walking around money). She gave them wallets so they would have a place to keep their WAM when she sends it. The girls LOVE these new wallets and take them with them when we leave the house. Oh how we miss having Ben and Carolyn across the street!



5 comments:

Brittani said...

too cute!

Kent Family said...

so cute!! You can see it in your girls faces how excited they are about their gifts! They are still as cute as ever!

Lant Family said...

I want some WAM :)

Zepp Family said...

Is it just me or has Rachel's hair come in super blonde!?! I love it. Of course your kids could have puke green hair and still be the kidest kids on the block :)

P.S. I am wishing I had me some more WAM after this morning of shopping!

Luna said...

LOVE it!