We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Grandma Mary came to visit and it was really nice having her here. My mom actually stayed a week because after Thanksgiving Murray
left to take the 3rd part of boards in California and was gone for three days. It was nice having her here to help with the girls, the house and keep me company! We laughed at the craziness quite a bit. Thanksgiving we were in the kitchen from breakfast until dinner. My mom showed me how she makes a turkey and stuffing and it was so yummy!
Mary wanted to check out the innards of the turkey. She actual touched them with gloves on for awhile at the table. I was surprised she wan't totally grossed out.
I only got picture after we ate. It isn't so pretty.
My mom likes arranging flowers. She was still working on them in this photo.
We have so much to be grateful for. It is nice to remember the wonderful blessings we enjoy this time of year. I asked the girls what they were thankful for...
Mary said "Mommy, Daddy, Rachel, Heavenly Father, Jesus and the whole world."
Rachel's grateful for " Mommy's hair, funny George, pacis, nursery and Mary."
Murray said "Wonderful family and a busy and happy life"
Margaret said "Wonderful family, the restored gospel, good friends and good health."
3 comments:
Looks like a fun Thanksgiving. I'm glad your mom got to visit!! We sure miss seeing you guys. Jefferson still pretends to talk to Mary on the phone!
I'm glad your mom got to come a stay for a while and that your Thanksgiving went well. Yeah for one more part of boards being over. Coming to So Cal any time soon?
Yeah for mom's and Thanksgiving! Looks like you had a great break and I'm glad you got a new mattress! We need one when we graduate!
Post a Comment