Sunday, November 7, 2010

Temple Lights

Saturday morning Murray woke up the girls (it was that early) put cereal in bags, milk in sippee cups and took them to the Temple to help put up the Christmas Lights. The girls love going on outings with Daddy and this was a very exciting one because it was the Temple. Mary still talks about marrying Murray and says she thinks it will be in the Las Vegas Temple where Sarah and Kyle were married. I stayed home and cleaned floors, did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, the girls room and the toy room because we had friends coming over to play at noon!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Tell Mary thanks for helping decorate our "favorite" temple! (That's where Dave and I were married)

Savannah Williamson Photography said...

Oh all these pic make me miss AZ so BAD!!!!! I love the Mesa Temple lights. I didn't know you could "go help!"