Sunday, November 7, 2010

First Trip to the Dentist

Mary had her first visit to the dentist. I was so happy with the office, doctor and other staff! They were really nice, understanding and good with us. Mary thought it was a lot of fun until they wanted to look in her mouth. These pictures were all taken prior to that happening. I ended up lying down in the chair with her in my lap while they cleaned her teeth which she really didn't enjoy. Then the doctor came in and Mary really liked him and was happy to open up for him. I think he won points when he told her he liked her green shirt. They gave her a bag with a toothbrush, toothpaste, a timer for brushing her teeth, dental floss, stickers and a coin to use in the machine for a treasure on your way out. Rachel was going to be seen too but she was asleep so she will wait for May when we go back.




2 comments:

Natalie said...

loved all the updates! your girls are so cute and getting so old! sounds like you've been busy having lots of fun.

Lant Family said...

I would have loved to have Mary as my patient. We love to go to the Dentist, I am glad you found a good one for the kids---those are hard ot come by :)