Mary and I picked up a can of silly string when we were at the store. While we were playing in the toy room with the children I surpised them with it and Mary didn't like it too well! There have been a few surprise attacks at our house and everyone is on their toes a bit. Mary particularly likes to recruit daddy to "get mommy".
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha! How funny! And I love that Mary didn't like it. Heehee! That's funny! :) And that she's turned on you now and recruiting Murray to go with her. Funny!
I can tell Mary didn't like it too well... ;-) Murray's face is pretty funny too.
Haha! Margaret, I seriously hate that we're experiencing motherhood in different states. Makes me sad. Let's get together so we can torture our children for kicks and giggles. I love this!!! Seriously, it made my day!
Poor Mary :) I'm sure you got a kick out of it though!
Post a Comment