Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Check List

Our girls love to go on walks around the neighborhood! I made Mary a little check list of things to look for. She was gone awhile with Murray. She wouldn't come back until she found everything on her list! She even added a few extra things that she found.


I drew pictures of things for her to look for and wrote the word as well. Some of the things on her list were a mailbox, bicycle, icicles, puddle, bird and trashcan. Some of the extra things she added were dog and children.

4 comments:

Brittani said...

what a cute little bicycle you drew! I might have to do this with Ryann soon.

Cara said...

LOVE it!

Zepp Family said...

This is fantastic. You never fail to provide me with new, fun ideas!

The girls are as cute as cute can be. It's been awhile since I've checked in to blogland!

Hope you're health is on the mend!

Luna said...

Way to go Mary!