Sunday, February 28, 2010

Valentine's Dance

Our ward had a fun dance on Valentine's Day. I dolled the girls up in hearts and different shades of pink and red. I spent the day sewing ruffle skirts for them. I didn't finish because the tension on my machine got thrown off. Their skirts were held up with safety pins and whatever else I found that I can't remember. We didn't get a lot of great pictures but these will do.

The daddy daughter dance. Murray with his girls.
There was limbo and a chocolate dessert contest. I actually brought a store bought chocolate cake because I decided to spend the day sewing skirts ratther than baking. I didn't realize it was a contest until we got there, VERY funny! No, my dessert didn't win 1st, 2nd or 3rd but my feelings weren't hurt just embarassed!


3 comments:

Brittani said...

those skirts are adorable!!

Zepp Family said...

Mary and Rachel had to hands down be the "belles of the ball." Really, they are soooo cute. You are great about keeping them dolled up. I know how hard that can get too!

Aubrey said...

Sorry about your tension! However, your girls look amazing! Celeste and I are enjoying all the photos today.